Impact by Kate Sterritt
Well this book had everything I wanted after the jaw dropping cliffhanger ending of Collision (and yes you MUST read that book before Impact as they are a duet and you’ll be missing out on a lot of you don’t read it). Jules and Leo’s story is not without it’s fair share of drama, sex and more fighting (of the mainly physical kind!) and I was totally hooked until the very end.
So not to spoil this book or its predecessor I’ll just give a few – vague – dot points regarding the parts that stood out for me.
- Leo’s past coming back was HUGE and so very unexpected. And when all the cards are dealt I think you’ll be as shocked as I was with how it all played out.
- I’m going to be frank, the side plot with a certain guy that Jules met was just a whole lot of frustrating!!!!!
- Perth!!! Wow – so much good stuff and so much shocking stuff that men and women will do in the pursuit of sport (the sauna 😳😳🤢🤢)
- Jules continues to fight for what and who she believes in and I love her so much for that.
- And Leo – he is my type of book boyfriend: hot, flawed and crazy in love with his Jules!!
- That epilogue – ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!!! I loved it ❤️❤️
Overall this is one incredible duet that will keep you turning pages until the very end. Kate Sterritt is on my must read authors list for a reason and these books only cement that even further!!
nicandbooks rating ❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️
Amazon/Goodreads rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️